ISFiT World Tour Guatemala #2 First day in Guatemala City

Finally in Guatemala!  

Two wonderful international ambassadors (and a dog) have given me the warmest welcome! Varinia picked me up at the airport, introduced me to the local food and brought me to the city center for a walk. Gerardo invited us for dinner with his parents and siblings, and I was finally able to practice my Spanish again. Varinia and Gerardo have introduced me to both the struggles and good sides of their country, and I am very excited to learn more about Guatemala tomorrow. Varinia works for the Autonomous Sport Confederation of Guatemala and I will join her for work tomorrow and talk to some of her colleagues.  Maybe they have something interesting to say about corruption in Guatemala? Later Gerardo will take me to the Universidad del Valle de Guatemala, where I will visit campus, meet the students and listen to their ideas.  

Hasta pronto


- Kristine

1 kommentar:

  1. Our company was born from the passion to serve and offer world class services in our ​​beautiful country,
    Guatemala, and the Central America region to visitors from all over the world.We are a company created by a family
    group with years of experience in tourism. Throughout this experience we have identified the real needs of customers,
    that is why our commitment is to create good memories through unforgettable experiences in each service provided.
    Our team, which is selected based on our philosophy of quality service, will always offer a professional and
    personalized service, attending to every requirement in the most attentive and friendly manner.
    we arrange best tours Guatemala

    SvarSlett